Wednesday 14 July 2010

Alternative Wedding Bouquet's

As I explained in my last post, I'm not one for tradition and boring
when it comes to weddings, so I have put together a few
alternative ideas for Wedding Bouquet's.
I hope you like them as much as I do.
These Bouquet's feature fabric flowers and buttons, shells,
crystals and feathers.
Fabulous!
How about this one with Pine Cones?
Perfect for an Autumn Wedding.

This is a real quirky alternative
Parasols!
And so practical for a summer wedding!

And my favourite of all,
Butterflies.

Hope you got some inspiration from these
Alternative Bouquet's.
You could even carry the themes on through
to the other aspects of your wedding, like
hair accessories,
table centre pieces,
place settings!
I could go on and on.
But I won't,
Ta for now.
xoxoxo
LizieNellie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, these are lovely! Have you seen the lovely 'alternative' bouquets made right here in Northern Ireland by Sharon Hay? They are gorgeous - some examples at her blog http://innocent-chaos-jewellery.blogspot.com/ x

    ReplyDelete