Tuesday 4 May 2010

LizieNellie is here!



Hey there!


LizieNellie here!


So who are we?


LizieNellie is my company. Me?


I'm Liz Corrigan. Business woman, Designer, mother, wife and like many women just a little bit crazy! But not always in that order.


Anyway back to LizieNellie.


With LizieNellie I create gowns and dresses to suit the personalities of you gorgeous, wonderful and sometimes slightly weired females out there.


So many friends and family members have moaned my ears off telling me how they are fed up being told what they should wear all the time especially when it came to their wedding dress.


In a nut shell I take those ideas you have fluttering away in your mind and make them a reality, hence the 'Modern Fairy Godmother'.




Over my many years of creating magical gowns I have heard some stories.


From cringe worthy disasters to heartwarming romances


and I would love to share them with you.


And


I would love to hear yours.


So if you would like to have a story featured,


and it doesn't have to be about you.


Drop me an email at...






But As I ramble on a bit you will probably get to know more


about my interests and my family as well.
Please charge your glass and
toast to many happy days
and bubbly nights!








2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the land of blog Hun. I can't wait to follow this creative journey of yours from across the oceans. Carlos and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary and I love my dress as it was comfy, simple and elegant and I was able to coordinate Moo's out fit too!!(check out my blog post March 23rd)

    I am putting you down to do my wedding dress for my 10 year wedding anniversary where we get married again in front of all our new friends and family!! YAY..

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph!
    thanks for getting me started here.
    I would love to do your dress for you, might give me an excuse to come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete