Monday 10 May 2010

Vintage Recreations

Shopping with the girls.

What a wonderful Sunday morning, browsing the fabulously stylish wares of yesteryear at 'Frock around the clock' Vintage Fashion Fair' in Belfast.






They showcased fashions and jewellery from the 30's to the 70's.



I have to say my favourite era has to be the 1950's, they had style with a capital 'S'.


Although I love the style I am sadly not the 'right' shape.


This has inspired me to offer a Vintage Recreation service. Dresses and gowns inspired by yesteryear but with todays fit.


The faboulous fair is on every month and I can't wait untill the next one....

Vingate Bridal Show.... OHHHH! Heaven Dah-ling.


Ta Ta for now!


PS would any one know where to get good quality, long length of vintage fabric??











No comments:

Post a Comment